In the midst of the COVID-19 crisis that has gripped the world, there’s no doubt that we’re currently living through uncertain times. If you’re struggling to make sense of it all and to keep focused, below are some useful clips to help you thrive…
Bored yet? – Try using rhythm and routine
Although initially working from home created a buzz, the novelty pretty quickly wore off. As work starts drying up and the video conferences become repetitive, the pressure on those in leadership role intensifies as they’re expected to keep people engaged.
Watch this short clip to hear how to use rhythm and routine to keep your team focused and read more here.
Using anxiety as a force for good
It is completely natural that all of us are feeling a heightened experience of anxiety. There are so many unknowns the deal with and it’s easy to feel vulnerable. However, contrary to what most people think, anxiety does not need to be a negative. When we understand what causes anxiety we can use the energy it provides to focus to take positive action.
Watch this short clip to hear how to use anxiety as a force for good and read more here.
Leading and living with purpose
When we lose some of the routines and habits that guide our day to day lives, it’s easy to feel like we’re set adrift. Even losing the simple task of getting up, getting ready and commuting to work can have a profound shift in our focus. To help us regain perspective and focus in these uncertain times we need to learn to lead and live with purpose. And through this, we learn to act with mindful intention.
Watch this short clip to hear how to act with mindful intention by leading and living with purpose and read more here.
First Social Links
Muru News Archive
Muru News Archive
- Book Launch – The Great Man is Dead June 15, 2020
- COVID-19: Thriving in uncertain times April 4, 2020
- Leading through Uncertainty at the HRD Summit February 25, 2020
- Incentives alone are not enough! January 19, 2020
- What makes us great? January 4, 2020
- Leading Digital Transformation January 4, 2020
- Leading through uncertainty – BTN TV keynote October 27, 2019
- Leading Finance Transformation – EY Keynote October 7, 2019
- High performing ‘human’ teams launched with Sainsbury’s Argos September 1, 2019
- Authentic Leadership – Spa Association keynote September 1, 2019