Our contact details
Phone Number: +44 (0) 7841 706 417
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Email address
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Requesting that we contact you with more information.
- When you sign-up to receive our emails.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is
your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by calling us on: +44 (0) 7841 706 417
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you to discuss our services and/or to send you newsletter emails. We may share this information with MailChimp who we use to send our regular newsletter emails.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in our database.
We keep your name and email address until you unsubscribe. We will then dispose your information by deleting your personal information from our database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us on: +44 (0) 7841 706 417 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers